Canon 70D Announced!
July 2, 2013 § Leave a comment
The Canon 70D has just been announced, and is packed with new tech.
EOS 70D – key features:
- 20.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+
- ISO 12800 (can be expanded to 25600)
- 19 point cross-type AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- 7 fps shooting
- Instant sharing and remote control with Wi-Fi
- Vari-angle 7.7cm ClearView II touch LCD screen
- Full-HD movies
- Intelligent viewfinder
The video below, from Canon; explains the Dual Pixel CMOS AF
More info can be found at: